Flag-Off the Elusive Muscle Car As It Embarks On the Nationwide Carlist.my "Grand Prix Challenge" RoadshowTuesday, April 18, 2017
Carlist.my, Malaysia’s No.1 Car Site in partnership with 23 Motors Sdn Bhd, Malaysia’s first, only and largest muscle car dealership is flagging off the start of the Carlist.my “Grand Prix Challenge” Roadshow in Johor Bahru! Featuring, a rare and powerful 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible, the muscle car will race across 21 different locations in Peninsular Malaysia before finally crossing the chequered flag in the Klang Valley.
The 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible originating from the US, is one of three muscle cars worth up to RM 450,000, that will be up for grabs as part of the “Grand Prix Challenge”, giving one lucky customer an opportunity of a lifetime to drive home in style. The “Grand Prix Challenge” is organised in conjunction with the Carlist.my MAA Drive, Test & Buy Event 2017 taking place in May 2017 that is designed to give Malaysians more opportunities to purchase their desired cars.
The ͞Grand Prix Challenge͟ organized by Carlist.my and 23 Motors Sdn Bhd saw a 2011 Ford Mustang 4.0 Litre V6 Convertible being flagged-off in Johor Bahru before making its voyage across the country
VIPs at the flag-off event press conference (From L to R)
1. Dato’ Mohamed Mustaffa Bin Ismail
2. Ariz Ramli (Caprice), local hip-hop sensation and brand ambassador of 23 Motors Sdn Bhd
3. Dato’ Nasri Said, Executive Advisor of 23 Motors Sdn Bhd
4. Dato’ Kaathir Mustaffa, Managing Director of 23 Motors Sdn Bhd
5. Safiq Rahim, Captain of Johor Darul Ta’zim Football Club
6. PC Gan, General Manager of Carlist.my
PC Gan, General Manager of Carlist.my giving her opening remarks and expressing her excitement towards roadshow which will be making a stop at 52 popular locations throughout Peninsular Malaysia and also at Carlist.my MAA Drive Test & Buy Event 2017 at Setia City Convention Centre on 13th & 14th May 2017.
VIPs at the showcased 2011 Ford Mustand 4.0 Litre V6 Convertible
1. Safiq Rahim, Captain of Johor Darul Ta’zim Football Club 2. Dato’ Nasri Said, Executive Advisor of 23 Motors Sdn Bhd 3. Dato’ Kaathir Mustaffa, Managing Director of 23 Motors Sdn Bhd 4. Ariz Ramli (Caprice), local hip-hop sensation and brand ambassador 5. Dato’ Mohamed Mustaffa Bin Ismail 6. PC Gan, General Manager of Carlist.my
The eccentric pink 2011 Ford Mustang 4.0 Litre V6 Convertible will be up for grabs!
If you want to see more video about this car,please visit JDT Blogger page here >>https://www.facebook.com/jdtblogger/
Any car valued above RM 50,000 bought through Carlist.my –3 EntriesAny car valued from RM 50,000 to RM 199,999 bought from 23 Motors through Carlist.my –5 EntriesAny car valued above RM 200,000 bought from 23 Motors through Carlist.my –10 Entries
About iCar Asia Limited (www.icarasia.com) Listed on the Australia Securities Exchange, iCar Asia (ASX: ICQ) owns and operates ASEAN’s No.1 network of automotive portals. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the company is focused on developing and operating leading automotive portals in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. iCar Asia is continuously working to capitalize on its market-leading positions, with its online properties currently reaching over 6.1 million car buyers and sellers in the region every month. iCar Asia Network of Websites
- Malaysia: Carlist.my
- Malaysia: LiveLifeDrive.com
- Indonesia: Mobil123.com
- Indonesia: Otospirit.com
- Thailand: One2Car.com
- Thailand: Autospinn.com
- Thailand: Thaicar.com